It is currently difficult to find a company that has no presence in the digital world.
The largest ones have teams dedicated to online marketing strategy while the smaller ones tend to opt to hire the services of a digital marketing agency to get these tasks done.
Some companies make the mistake of thinking that digital marketing is homogeneous and that a single person can take care of everything related to the online area.
However, the reality is that designing and implementing the digital marketing strategy requires very specific skills, which translates into the need for a complete team.
In addition, marketing actions typically vary over the course of the year depending on both the time and the objectives set.
One of the best cost-benefit options is to hire the services of a digital marketing agency where you will have a group of experts in different areas.
It is unrealistic to think that the same person can carry content marketing, email marketing, social media advertising or SEO and get the best possible results.
In agencies, you will find professionals with a global understanding of digital marketing and specialized in specific areas.
Next, we’ll be explaining the main advantages of hiring a digital marketing agency and how they can add value to your business.
This will improve your online presence, increase sales, and attract new customers who are interested in your products or services.
Team of digital marketing experts
Not all companies can afford to assemble a marketing team that includes designers, editors, SEO experts and community managers.
In a digital marketing strategy, each team member has a specific role that must be respected to get the best results.
Also, the workflow in marketing can fluctuate between very high work peaks and low peak periods, that is why having someone in the company in those times is important.
The agency will find the right mix of skills and responsibilities to take all the actions required by the strategy to boost your brand in the digital world.
Better yet, all this process is transparent to the customer who will only have to evaluate the results.
When you hire an agency you will be able to make the most of the resources they offer you.
Each team member will be responsible for executing and monitoring the actions of the strategy. For example, you’ll have someone dedicated to blogging while another is the one that measures web traffic.
This is a more efficient way to carry the digital marketing of your brand because. in addition to the design and implementation of the strategy, you will be able to have more accurate data when evaluating the results.
Agency services can be divided into three large groups:
Although it should be emphasized that all areas must work together in order to meet the company’s objectives.
The strategic team is responsible for defining the goals, timelines and metrics for the evaluation at the end of the implementation.
They are the ones who propose what it takes the brand to reach more users. Services offered from this group include:
- Brand strategy: define together with the customer how the brand should work and what the long-term goals are.
- Content planning: Create a post calendar that fits the customer’s budget and goals.
- SEO: optimize the company’s digital channels such as website, blogs and social networks so that they can be easily found by search engines.
- SEM / Paid Advertising: Increase brand reach through paid ads on both search engines and social networks.
- User Experience (UX): Design the website navigation in such way that it keeps the user interested while browsing.
After defining the strategy, it is passed to execution. In this phase, you must create the pieces that will be part of the campaigns.
The idea is to create a story for the brand that is able to connect with potential customers on an emotional level.
Content must be engaging to make users fall in love with the brand.
- Digital Branding: With the brand objectives already established, the agency’s creatives will be able to create an identity that reflects what is defined in the strategic part.
- Copywriting: Texts must convey brand identity in all instances, from the web page to paid ads and emails.
- Design: Strong text works best alongside an attractive image, plus the use of videos and infographics will help you boost brand reach among users.
- Interface Design (UI): Execute the user experience strategy, this will help you demonstrate your digital skills and improve conversions.
One of the ways digital agencies add value to their customers is through the development of technology solutions such as e-commerce applications or platforms.
In addition, they use experience in the other two areas to align solutions with the brand’s overall strategy.
- E-commerce platforms: from your website you can sell the products of your catalog and carry inventory control, as well as the transactions that are made through the page.
- Web development: create pages where SEO, UX and UI strategy can be integrated, remember that your company’s website serves as a showcase for your customers.
- Mobile development: The digital market has gradually moved to smartphones, potential customers seek information or make their purchases through that means.
Hiring a digital marketing agency will allow you to focus on your business and better manage the resources at your fingertips while growing your brand’s digital presence to attract new customers and improve sales.
This post is also available in: Español